ich trade mit 3 CFD Live-Depots (at, ava und gci). Die Währung ist Euro. Das Tagebuch startete am 17. Januar 2010 mit einer Gesamtsumme von 1224€. Am Ende eines jeden Tradingtages dokumentiere ich den Stand der einzelnen Depots. Mit Bilanz ist gemeint, ob Summen auf die Depots eingezahlt (-) oder von ihnen abgehoben (+) wurden.
18. Februar 2010
at wurde mit 400€ wieder aufgefüllt. Ab nun beträgt die Bilanz -400€.
20. Mai 2010
ava wurde mit 500€ wieder aufgefüllt. Ab nun beträgt die Bilanz -900€
25. Mai 2010
at wurde mit 500€ wieder aufgefüllt. Ab nun beträgt die Bilanz -1400€.
19. April 2011
at wurde mit 400€ aufgefüllt. Die Bilanz beträgt -1800€.
05. August 2011
at wurde mit 1000€ aufgefüllt. ava wurde mit 500€ aufgefüllt. Die Bilanz beträgt jetzt -3300€.
The Invisible Capital
-
We spend most of our time staring at one ledger. We track the account
balance. We obsess over the P&L. We calculate the risk of ruin and the
potential rewa...
Upcoming Market News - Week of Feb 7th, 2022
-
News which could have some market moving impact for the week of Feb 7th,
2022.
*Feb 8th through the 15th - Chinese Money Supply and New Loans*
Previous...
2021 Trade Analysis
-
Another tough year with no real progress. Lost $3701 or -37%. Not sure
where I will go in 2022 yet but will come up with a plan soon and elaborate
in a...
Elliott Wave Stock Market Update - July 10th
-
The market has continued its rally to higher highs and it doesn't seem like
it wants to stop. We now have a new ATH at 4371 which are NASDAQ levels
s...
Привіт, світ!
-
Ласкаво просимо до WordPress. Це ваш перший запис. Редагуйте або видаліть,
а потім починайте писати!
The post Привіт, світ! first appeared on Alfatrust (...
Как заработать на Форекс
-
Форекс – это возможность при небольшом первоначальном вложении получить
дополнительный (или даже основной) источник дохода, торгуя на международном
валют...
YM..here I come
-
10 years ago I decided to to trade TF Russel.
Then I switched to CL when I cant 'read' TF when they changed exchange.
Then I switched to NQ when CL is like ...
Found a few articles to share.
-
One area I'm studying a lot lately is the psychological aspect of trading.
It tends to be the last and biggest obstacle to get through. I'm starting
to thi...
Jasa Fotocopy Murah di Rawamangn
-
*Jasa Fotocopy Murah* - Sekarang ini sudah semakin menjamurnya usaha dalam
bidang jasa fotocopy dengan selalu menawarkan harga yang murah serta
pelayanan ...
Если не получается зарабатывать деньги на форексе
-
Что делать, если уже долгое время не получается *зарабатывать деньги на
форексе*? Вы опробовали кучу стратегий, но результата так и нету. Да рынок
форекс ...
My Blog Has Moved to the Stocktwits Network
-
Thank you for visiting. My Blog has moved to downtowntrader.com and is now
a part of the Stocktwits Network. We have moved all of our content into the
arch...
The Month Update - New Ideas, Computers, & Success?
-
Just a quick update here. First off I finally finished my new trading (&
gaming hehe) rig yesterday. What can I say... ATI Eyefinity kicks ass. I'm
going t...
Back to the Grind!
-
GT, as my trading pal Black (http://blackbottleforex.blogspot.com/) calls
me, has a black coffee in hand and hands on the keyboard. Have not posted
for a...
Von: Heiko
-
Hallo Luke, wie sieht es denn mit Deinem Gewinnplan und Deinem Depot aus?
Bist Du mit dem Umbau noch nicht fertig? Über eine Aktualisierung freuen
sich bes...
Трише и Бернарке - взрывоопасная смесь.
-
Не знаю, как Вы, а я с "трепетом" ожидаю времени когда выступают главы
центробанков, особенно когда выступают Трише и Бернарке. Почему? Да потому,
что уже ...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen